- Auto Rental
- B2B – Level III
- E-Commerce (Virtual Terminal, Recurring & Shopping Cart Integration)
- High Risk (domestic & offshore)
- Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Professional Services
We will be there for you when you need us. Our highly trained, multi-lingual Merchant Services Team is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter what your need, you can count on us to deliver superior service and support.
** For its credit card processing needs and other key services, Tesoro Payment Solutions’ primary partner is Priority Payment Systems LLC , a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Concord, N.A. a registered ISO/MSP of Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA and a registered ISO of Citizens Bank, Providence, RI.
A merchant can enjoy accepting debit or credit card payments at zero cost or at reduced rates due to newly available compliant programs whereby the customer incurs all or most of the transaction fees, not the merchant. Programs include:
- Convenience Fee: Available to a limited number of merchant category segments primarily government (tax, fines, courts) entities, and college tuition. Our service, in real time, passes a lower cost to a customer paying with debit than for credit cards. As a result, it is a fairer solution over those that offer only a flat rate. Merchant pays no processing fees. Service can be accessed from a virtual terminal, integration, or terminal solution.
- Surcharge Fee: Available to most merchants, in all states. Rule allow a surcharge of no more than 4% on credit transactions, but not on debit transactions. Our program charges a flat rate to customer on credit cards and a low flat rate and transaction fee to merchant for debit transactions. Cost of card acceptance is dramatically reduced to merchant. Service can be accessed from a virtual terminal, integration, or terminal solution.
- Cash Discounting: Available to all merchants, in all states. Terminal or POS based solution that offers a customer real time discount when paying with cash versus a credit card. Service covers cost of the card fees payed by merchant.
MOTO Virtual Terminal
Mail Order/Telephone Order merchants can easily swipe, insert chip or manually enter and process transactions real-time via the Internet.
Internet Payment Gateways
Are a must-have to integrate with your website and provide secure e-commerce transactions. Programming experience may be required.
Complete e-commerce solutions. We offer website designs and custom online storefronts to get started, and we can completely customize the experience to suit everything from brand new businesses all the way to large enterprise business. We will do all of the hard work so that you can enjoy the sales.
- Build brand awareness
- Create customer loyalty
- Reduce operational expenses
- Gain new customers
- Increases sales
Why ACH payment processing?
- Bill and collect payments from your customers automatically
- Receive funds within 24 hours
- Save time by no longer preparing invoices or handling checks
- Save money by no longer paying for expensive postage to mail your invoices
- Customers often prefer to have regular payments automatically deducted from their bank accounts
Juan has viewed the industry from many angles and leverages his sales, finance, operations and systems experiences to better serve the merchant community. Juan has held senior sales management and business development positions in different industry verticals including stints at:
- Fleetcor (fleet card issuer & processor),
- Planet Payment (dynamic currency conversion processor),
- Noblett & Associates (payment technology consultancy),
- Chase Merchant Services & NaBANCO (credit card merchant acquiring), and
- IVI Checkmate / Ingenico (POS equipment manufacturer).